EMBRACE YOURSELF WITH PRIDE

It is very Important to celebrate oneself because as we all know, we are and can be or harshest critic.  At times it can be as easy as giving yourself a pep talk.  I am not an expert on this matter by any means but I can testify that it works for me. I consciously catch myself midway through beating myself up and correct it. Trust me, it works. Try it.  When I do catch myself, I counter the negative thought with positive ones.  The trick is to be conscious enough to catch yourself because most of us go through life unconsciously.  Nobody is born with high self-esteem, it something that requires work.  That being said, I found this very, very inspirational song by Inna Modja and boy is she a force to be reckoned with.  Also my fellow blogger Vanoue is in this video, checkout her blog here--->>http://www.lespitreriesdevanoue.com Enjoy!




Comments