Bargain Buys (Each item was under $20!)

From Walmart ($5)

From TJ Maxx ($12)

From TJ Maxx ($10)

From Urban Outfitters ($15)

From TJ Maxx ($5)

Hey loves! How is everyone doing this Monday? I'm not doing so good despite the beautiful Florida weather. I'm so stressed out with school and family problems, but I guess that's life for ya! But on a happier note, I found some pretty nice stuff at cheaper stores on Saturday, and I'm glad because now I can cross out "printed maxi skirt", "straw hat", "leopard top" and "snake skin shoes" from my "Things I Really Want" list! :) What do you guys think? Would you wear any of these items? Let me know! :)

Comments

00alexandra00 said…
I particularly like the only hat and skirt, I think it's the fact that recently in love with floral patterns and beżach without anything, but I congratulate your shopping, it's great to see your eyes Florida added a blog that I visit you'll bump into! I invite you to each other spin is just nice to have a 'friend' from Florida, Alexander greets the Polish.
Grande Jewelry said…
What a nice hat!! Can't believe it was only 5 dollars. Enjoy =)

www.grandejewelry.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
All such wonderful purchases. I love the prints and I neeeed a broad rimmed hat!
Bisous Natasha said…
That print skirt is gorgeous. Wear it as an outfit post please !
maria. said…
I love extreme prints like this! Great buys (:

Check out my blog too if you have the time~
xx
Ag said…
These houses are beautiful!! Meanwhile you're making me miss shopping in America sooo much! I can't wait to come home soon!
moustachic said…
loove the maxi! xx thanks for your sweet comment babes xx

www.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com